Sunday 24 November 2013

Lavender and Coco Bistrot

Last weekend was a bank holiday in Paris so I headed home. You have no idea how much I was looking forward to it! Hot water bottles, walks with the dog, sitting with my back to the AGA, fires and huge cups of tea was what I had in mind, and I can say a ticked them all off of my list.

Saturday night was spent with Mummy and Molly, sitting by the fire and watching Strictly Come Dancing. Cuddled up in my pink spotty buttoned-up pyjamas, I didn't feel it was the best time to take any photos. Sunday morning Adam and I got up very early as, being Remembrance Sunday, Adam was on parade. He looked particularly dashing in his uniform I may add.

After a lovely parade on a beautifully crisp winter's morning, we all headed out again to celebrate Adam's Mummy's birthday at Lavender Bakehouse and Tea- shop in Stroud.




I was filled with lovely little trinkets such as the one I eventually bought for my grandparents...














The following day I went along to Mummy's work a the Everyman theatre. Playing with toddlers for an hour made us a little peckish so we headed over to Coco Bistrot to get me in the mood before I headed back to Paris that afternoon. On a Monday they have a great £10 for two courses menu.




I started with the French Onion soup before heading onto the Pork Belly. Obviously living in Paris meant that it wasn't the best french meal I've ever had but it was fantastic for the price and the service and ambiance was excellent. In some ways having Edith Piaf and the accordion in the background made it perhaps even French-ier than actual Paris...


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment